Excuse me


I excuse you!
Because you have nothing and you are jealous about what I have.
The thing is, I have nothing, too.
I excuse myself as well, if it would be possible.
But who excuses us?
Who has got something for us?
It is unfair to have nothing and to be alive.
My doctor sais: Have a nice shoppingtrip with a friend.
Which money, I shall shop with, what friend shall I take with me?
Shall I go to the Wellfare to ask if they want to give me 500€ for a cool shoppingtrip?
Do you think they will do that?
Im out of business, I feel old, I feel poor. The cruelty of my status is: I am poor.
Do you know poverty? The only one who knows real poverty is my grandma.
She dies actually! I m scared to visit her.
I have so many problems, that I just ignore them.
Do you know what it means to ignore your problems ?
It means you will go in prison, you have to pay money for it… but the most horrible thing is…I have to ignore, that I have a baby and I can’t visit it, because I dont have enough money for a visit.
I just have not enough money for nothing than the cheapest food.
I feel like a jewish person in the holocaust, living in a ghetto.
Im doing well, I pretend to be well, but my life scares me.
As I was a young girl, I wanted to become 120years. Im 31 and wish to be dead.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Professional

Was ist Kunst?

Black eyed man