Black eyed man
These eyes are black,
black quicksand eyes
Stolen from the univers.
You think if god would exist he looks straight into your eyes.
black quicksand eyes
Stolen from the univers.
You think if god would exist he looks straight into your eyes.
Im crazy for love
I know I walk on a red line thats too thin for a jump
But Im Jumping jack Flash,
if I could I would do a backflip.
Give me your hand
We have to try, black quicksand eyed man!
I know I walk on a red line thats too thin for a jump
But Im Jumping jack Flash,
if I could I would do a backflip.
Give me your hand
We have to try, black quicksand eyed man!
You dont scare me
Im as black as you
The only coloured thing is my heart, my mouth, my thoughts.
Im as black as you
The only coloured thing is my heart, my mouth, my thoughts.
Black quicksand eyes
Dont roll over me...
Dont roll over me...
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen